IFABot 0.66: Warden workaround

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Communauté IFA Index du Forum » News IFA-France
Voir le sujet précédent - Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Homerlan[IFA]
Le Maléfik

MessagePosté le 29 Nov 2009 00:10    IFABot 0.66: Warden workaround Répondre en citant

Several months after Warden production module activation on Battle.net for Warcraft III clients, IFABot is finally able to work it around in release 0.66.

More information and download on IFABot page.
Myst

MessagePosté le 29 Nov 2009 01:46    Re: IFABot 0.66: Warden workaround Répondre en citant

Man it took me forever to figure out all this french to register Razz

Anyways, I normally don't do this to competing bots of mine, i.e your IRC Bot, IFABot and my IRC Bot, Dark Requiem. But oh well, thought I'd help anyways Wink

So currently your bot disconnects from the login sequence after the 0x53 response of account not existing.
Citation:
[19:13:00] Error: account doesn't exist (0x53-01)

Instead of just disconnecting you should call 0x52 and create the account trying to LogOn. This way the user doesn't have to use another program to create an account. Thus making life easier for the user.

Also, the bot disconnects once it receives an EMail registration request in 0x54.

Citation:
[19:19:14] Error: an e-mail address needs to be specified for this account (0x54-0E)

Two ways you can handle this rather than disconnecting the bot. One is to respond to the response by sending 0x59 the EMail registration packet, and having either the user input a EMail or skip it, from a PopUp Box. OR, second, you can completely ignore the 0x54-0E response and treat it like you received 0x00, and continue on with logging in.

In regards to IRC, you get parsing errors when using some servers. For example:
Citation:
[19:25:23] Error while parsing IRC data: :hub.tehnet.org 353 B = #DarkBlizz :

Le Maléfik

MessagePosté le 29 Nov 2009 18:16    Re: IFABot 0.66: Warden workaround Répondre en citant

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Yes, anything related to account creation is not supported for now. It may be added in the next release.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Communauté IFA Index du Forum » News IFA-France Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: